Yay!!! The first ever HCES Spring Carnival is just around the corner.
Come fly with us at the
Hawks’ Fest in the Nest!
Friday April 27th, 5-8 pm
Carnival games, inflatables, dunk tank, food trucks, raffles and more!
Who’s ready to bid on some awesome auction items? Silent auction bidding is now open. Support our Fest in the Nest! To browse and place a bid on one of these amazing items, visit https://www.biddingowl.com/HortonsCreekPTA
Online Tickets sale is closed for Carnival
Why purchase wristbands?
WRISTBANDS will be required for the entry of EACH child ages 5-17. Adults and children 4 & under do not need a wristband. The wristbands allow unlimited access to the carnival games and inflatables.
Why purchase tickets?
TICKETS will be required for glitter tattoos, fairy hair, crazy hair, popcorn, cotton candy, the photo booth and the Dunk Tank and all raffle basket entries.
- Pre-sale wristbands are $10 (includes 12 tickets).
- Pre-sale discounted ticket packages (After purchase of wristband):
- 30 additional tickets for $25 / 65 additional tickets for $50
- Wristbands purchased at the Carnival will be $10 each and include 10 tickets.
- Additional tickets will be available at the Carnival for $1 each.
NO REFUNDS. Rain date is scheduled for May 18th, 2018.
Please include your oldest HCES child’s name, teacher’s name and grade in the comments section so that we can send your family’s wristbands and tickets home before the Carnival.
Carnival Committee, HCES PTA